Monday, August 27, 2012

SUNDAY SNAPS: Week 4

It is SUNDAY SNAPS time (yes, I realize it is actually past time) and I am keeping it short and sweet this week.  My mom and I spent Saturday shopping in Dallas and as we were driving home, she asked if I had been over the new bridge yet.  I rarely travel to Dallas and although I had seen it from afar, I hadn't caught the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge up close yet.  So after a slight detour...we were headed that way.  Now mind you, it is not some huge grand bridge, actually very small but visually it really is kind of cool.  Thank goodness for camera phones.....I don't know what I did before I had one - oh, yes I do.  Took a lot less pictures!


It didn't come out near as clearly as I had thought, but hopefully you can sort of imagine the fine details...it really is cool.  Guess it would have been good if I would have had my glasses on.  Have a great week and don't forget to link up!
 
A Beautiful Day

2 comments:

  1. I STILL havent made it across the bridge yet. I live in Euless and i certainly have no reason to cross it. i just want to so i can say i did. I've gone to House of Blues in west end twice this week so i guess we should have done it then. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely wasn't a monumental experience, but glad that I did it and snapped a cool picture! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!