Friday, August 3, 2012

Photo A Day July

This is just going to be a quick post, but wanted to share bacause I had a lot of fun doing my first Photo A Day Challenge in July.  I didn't manage to capture everyday, but I thought for a first go around it wasn't too shabby.  This particular challenge is hosted by Chantelle @Fat Mum Slim and if you are interested in joining up for August you can click here for all the details.  I am NOT a great photographer, but the subject for the day definitely gets you thinking, and sometimes even us amateurs capture something that we swoon with pride over...

Our sweet Jessi

Here is the list for July.....


And here is what I managed to come up with.....


I frequently post my Photo A Day pics on Instagram. If you are interested in following me I am @julesabd.

I am diving head first into August and I am hoping for no missing days.  A huge shout out to Heather @Our Life In A Click.....she was sweet enough to respond to a comment and point me in the direction of Printsgram, which helped me to create my grid collage. Good Stuff!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Nice Job Julie! The thing about pix the more you take, the more you want to take more :)
    *anna
    oceannah.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot argue with you on that one, Anna! And once you have that list staring at you, you feel totally compelled to follow through! Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. How fun! I did the challenge a few months ago and successfully finished the month...but I haven't been able to since!! Can't wait to see you at the blogger meetup!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!