Saturday, August 18, 2012

SUNDAY SNAPS: Week 3

It's SUNDAY SNAPS: Week 3 and I am doing it Disney Cruise Line style. 

A Beautiful Day

We took Zachary on a Disney Cruise aboard the Magic for his 5th birthday.  Yes, I am aware that it was almost 7 years ago, but since I was nowhere near blogging then, I am taking advantage of the opportunity to show off my cute little guy as opposed to my half grown handsome tween.  Here are three of my favorites:

Beach excursion to Orient Bay

My little guy hammin it up in the cabin

I am always a sucker for a cute sleeping kid...especially when it is my own!

This trip is still not scrapped....shame on me!  However, the pictures are printed and sorted, I have a Disney Cricut cartridge and I have downloaded the Waltograph font in anticipation of journaling.  My intentions are good....it WILL happen!

2 comments:

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!