1. My amazing parents....their strength is overwhelming (in the dictionary next to "Wonder Woman" there should be a picture of my mom - NO REALLY!)
2. My smart, handsome, loving son(ok, at least usually...he is 11 after all) and for now, budding marine biologist - I truly cannot imagine my life without him
|I am also thankful that I have this rockstar of a photographer....who is capturing my "not so little man" growing up! Jesse Leos - www.jesseleosphoto.com|
3. My job....I am so very blessed to have been with the same company for almost 10 years
4. A roof over mine and Zach's head and food on our table (or couch, since that is where Zach prefers to eat because it is so much cooler than the table)
5. Honestly, some of the best, most supportive and giving friends a girl could ask for...I can only hope that I am the same kind of friend to them in return
6. In light of the last week it would be a tragic mistake not to be thankful for Dr. Hebeler (heart suurgeon) and the freakishly handsome anesthesiologist than got my father through a 5 and a half hour surgery with flying colors. Although, my daddy may argue with you about the flying colors part because apparently he is not feeling like a million, he was home three day after surgery walking around the neighborhood 4 days later. Pretty amazing in my book!
7. That I am part of an awesome church that accepts me just the way I am.....warts and all!
8. This last one may be hard for you some of you to believe....but I am thankful for our fur child "Jack".....most of the time he is more than a handful and thinks this apartment should revolve solely for his benefit, but he also brings a lot of fun into our home. I came home to all the ornaments still on the tree tonight, not to mention the tree still in an upright position. And for some reason, Zachary loves him even though he tends to give him the most grief.
Although, in true fashion I had to throw in a little humor, I am most grateful for all of the things on my list as well as anyone who takes time out of their day to drop by and read my blog. I still haven't managed to be consistent, but I am truly coming to love blogging and I hope that in the coming year I can get on a more regular schedule for posting and maybe gain a few followers. I can't wait to reveal the blog makeover...it is in fact in the works....hopefully before Christmas!
Night all....and remember, we all have so much to be thankful for!