Monday, August 27, 2012

Link Up: SUNDAY SNAPS Week 4

Yesterday was Sunday and so you know what that means.....I am LATE for my own link up.  Thank heaven's Sarah was on the ball this week all the way from her vacation in California!  One of the fantastic benefits of having a wonderful co-host.

So here we are, Week 4 of SUNDAY SNAPS - a weekly photography link up.  Thank you to those of you that have become regulars as well as you first timers.  All are welcome and we love having each and every one of you!  Without further delay, here are my three favorites from week 3.

Beautiful photo with amazing light by Jennifer @ Finding My Way In Texas
 
Love me some Blue Moon and what a cool pic by Kaely @ My Mind's Lens
 
I can hardly stand the cuteness of Skylar....I just want to squeeze her.  You think I am kidding....
Cyn @ The Chunky Goddess
 
If you have been featured, please grab an "I Was Featured" button from my right side bar and display it loud and proud....you earned it!

Now if you are new around these parts here are the rules...you know every linky party has them, but as rules go they aren't too bad.

Rules:
  • Please follow both of your hosts! (Myself and Sarah)
  • You MUST provide the party button somewhere in your post in order to link back to this party (available to the right on my sidebar). Failure to do so may result in your link-up being removed.
  • Link up to specific posts, not just your blog.
  • HAVE FUN! And follow some of your fellow link-up bloggers while you're at it!

1 comment:

  1. awwww thank -- i am totally honored!!!! i am off to make my better-late-than-never post for this week and to rock my *i was featured* button!!!
    yayyyy!
    xxoo!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!