Sunday, September 16, 2012

Link Up: SUNDAY SNAPS Week 7

Even though this isn't posting until midnight, I would like to make it known that it is only 1:45 PM on SATURDAY and I am already getting it ready to go up at midnight + .01.   Yes, I am giving myself a little pat on the back...especially since last week it was Monday evening.

Here we go....SUNDAY SNAPS - a weekly photography link up week 7.  Our link up following is still really small, but boy do we have some talented regulars!!!  Yes, I am sure that you have seen a couple of these ladies before, but they do rock my socks.  Here are my features from week 6 of SUNDAY SNAPS:


Jennifer @ Finding My Way In Texas
How gorgeous is this????
Lauren @ The Crazy Life of LT
Love that she captured a pic of the presh cupcakes that my co-host Sarah
whipped up for our blogger event
 
Kaeley @ My Mind's Lens
I frequently long to live by the ocean....I don't get there nearly enough....
these "snaps" make me happy!

Sarah and I would love to see some newcomers this week - we would truly be thrilled to have you!  So what are you waiting for...link up and ENJOY!  We do have just a few rules:

Rules:
  • Please follow both of your hosts! (Myself and Sarah)
  • You MUST provide the party button somewhere in your post in order to link back to this party (available to the right on my sidebar). Failure to do so may result in your link-up being removed.
  • Link up to specific posts, not just your blog.
  • HAVE FUN! And follow some of your fellow link-up bloggers while you're at it!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and am looking forward to linking up and following :) Thanks for hosting!!

    meg @ http://myborrowedheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that cupcake is fabulous! I'm going to be very late, but I should have my FIRST Sunday Snaps post up tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!