Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fellow TEXAS BLOGGERS Series: September Edition

Ten is a nice round number...don't you think?  And ten is where I am going to stop - at least for now.  I have been fortunate enough to be able to share with you ten amazing ladies from the TEXAS BLOGGERS Facebook group.  I have loved getting to know them through their blogs and have been lucky enough to meet a good number of them through our blogger meet up - the post is coming, I promise!  Anyway, I have something new on the horizon that I am so excited about.  I can't wait to share it with you all later in the month.

To round out my series I have Amanda from Princess of the Panhandle.  Amanda was one of the bloggers that I was fortunate enough to meet this past Saturday.  She is an absolute hoot and truly lights up a room when she walks in!  And now, I think I will turn it over to her......

Hey there! I'm Amanda from Princess of the Panhandle and I am taking over Julie's blog today.

I recently met Julie this past weekend at a blogger meet up and let me tell you she is just as sweet in person as she is here on her blog.

I will tell you a little about myself and my blog. I am a new Mama to a special little preemie princess named Teale, pronounced as teal, like the color. I am also newly married to a Cowboy, not from the Dallas Cowboys, but a real Cowboy who takes care of cattle, rides horses, trains horses, and lives on a ranch in the middle of nowhere. I graduate nursing school this coming Friday and then I will be moving out there with him to the ranch. When I have free time I like to work on my scrapbooks, decorate our home, blog, try new recipes, ride horses, go fishing, turn junk into treasures for our home, hang out at the lake, visit my family, and drink a glass of wine or two.

This is from our first family pictures we had made after baby Teale was out of the hospital.


Meet Jay, my favorite horse that we own.


These are our fur kids. The one in the middle is Dollar, our diva child. Callie is on the left and Buddy on the right. Our house is overrun with women, sorry Mr. H and Buddy.



This is Nicole and I at the blogger meet up this past weekend.



Please stop by and show Amanda some blog love....I know she would be thrilled that you dropped in!

Amanda, thank you so much for the guest post...it was my pleasure to have you.  Congratulations on your graduation tomorrow - that is quite an accomplishment!  And finally, I am so glad that we were able to meet before you relocated and I hope that we will meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!