Sunday, September 2, 2012

Link Up: SUNDAY SNAPS Week 5

It is already that time again!  I can't believe that we have already been at this for 5 weeks.  Without further delay here is Week 5 of SUNDAY SNAPS - a weekly photography link up.

Thank you to each and every one of you that linked up for Week 4 of SUNDAY SNAPS.  Sarah and I are thrilled that you took time from your blogging world as well as your life to link up with little old us!  Here are my three favorites from last week:
Heather @ Our Life In A Click


Debbie @ Painted Therapy
Jeanette @ Crafty in Crosby
I enjoy seeing beautiful scenery as well as just everyday fun photos that could be a great addition to a Project Life layout.  Keep the photos coming ladies, we love to see what you have been up to...past or present.  If you have been featured, please grab a "FEATURED" button from my right sidebar and display it on your blog...LOUD AND PROUD...you deserve it!
 
For those of you that are new, here are just a few rules:
 
Rules:
  • Please follow both of your hosts! (Myself and Sarah)
  • You MUST provide the party button somewhere in your post in order to link back to this party (available to the right on my sidebar). Failure to do so may result in your link-up being removed.
  • Link up to specific posts, not just your blog.
  • HAVE FUN! And follow some of your fellow link-up bloggers while you're at it!

Sarah and I hope to see you next week!  Happy Labor Day Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jules for featuring us! I've got a new button for our sidebar now! And thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you SO much!! I will be grabbing that button!!! What a thrill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!!! I will link up next week :) I love the concept!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks as always for hosting doll!
    xxoo!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!