Monday, September 10, 2012

Link Up: SUNDAY SNAPS Week 6 (On Monday)

The weekend got away from me.....I co-hosted an awesome blogger meet up on Saturday (that was wonderful and I will blog about it later in the week) and after that I just vegged.  Not an excuse, just stating the facts.  Anyway, I slacked this Sunday but luckily Sarah was on ball - we seem to compliment each other like that.  She is one of the fabulous ladies that I got meet on Saturday and she could not be sweeter!

OK...on to Week 6 of SUNDAY SNAPS - a weekly photography link up.  Thank you to each of you that have linked up and especially those of you that are consistently linking up with us every week...we love to see you week after week!  Here are a few of my favorites from last week's link up - it is all about sweet little girls and apparently a little flower sniffing!

Cyn @ The Chunky Goddess - I adore hydrangeas and well Skylar,
I just want to give her a squueze
 
Kelley @ The Grant Life - Ryley apparently likes to swing.
How fun does that look?
 
Kaeley @ My Mind's Lens - Miss Taryn stopped to truly
smell the roses flowers

Would you like to get in on the action?  It's simple, just follow these few rules:

Rules:
  • Please follow both of your hosts! (Myself and Sarah)
  • You MUST provide the party button somewhere in your post in order to link back to this party (available to the right on my sidebar). Failure to do so may result in your link-up being removed.
  • Link up to specific posts, not just your blog.
  • HAVE FUN! And follow some of your fellow link-up bloggers while you're at it!

I apologize again for my tardiness...it was just one of those weekends.  You have until midnight Friday to link up.  I can't wait to see what you have for us this week!

2 comments:

  1. awww thanks darlin'! xxoo! gonna link up today again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the theme in your favorites! You're so creative! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!