Saturday, December 1, 2012

Crazy Weekend

Christmas is THREE weeks from Tuesday.....WHAT THE WHAT????  How did that happen?  Anyway, happy weekend to you!  Mine is packed full thank you very much.  I am most excited about this:

 
Seems like it has been in the planning stages forever and now it is finally here. Looking forward to meeting some new ladies as well as see some others that already feel like old friends....the blogging community ROCKS! 
 
Most importantly because of the first sentence of this post....YIKES!  I have got to get my rear in gear in regards to decorating.  Honestly, I have been on the fence about putting the tree up.  I hear gasping all over the blogosphere, but hear me out.  I have two very rambunctious felines in my relatively small apartment. The chances that the tree will remain upright through the holidays is slim at best.  I totally plan to deck out the mantel, so it is not like I am going to be the Grinch. Zach is with his dad on Christmas Eve and we spend all day Christmas at my parents......where we have already helped deck their house with the Christmas bling.
 
 
So, this morning I am leaning more towards putting it up.  It doesn't feel right not to, but at the same time I dread the thought of coming home to a toppled tree after putting all that effort into decorating.  We will see...the weekend is young and you just never know what I may do.  Have a wonderful weekend and if you are coming to the blogger ornament exchange this evening.....I can't wait to see you!

5 comments:

  1. Im uber excited to meet you, lady! see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie! I know that I already said this, but it really was awesome to meet you tonight. Let's definitely meet up after all the holiday craziness! :)
    I know that we didn't get to talk much, but I was glad that I got to at least see you in person and give you a hug! Also, you have the most beautiful smile! :) It's infectious! Hope you had a wonderful time too!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you decide to do with the tree?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This may be too late... BUT, we tie our tree to our ceiling with fishing line! My parents did this when we were little to keep us from accidentally toppling the tree over, then when cats were added to the family the need remained. My husband and I kept with the "tradition" (ha) because we have 2 overly excited dogs and a couple of curious cats! Hope it helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please?how to become slim and fair

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!