Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12: A Link Up Party

Hey ABD followers, and maybe a few new visitors....today is 12.12.12!!!!  Since we will only see it once in our lifetime, we have to celebrate it...no?  I am thrilled to be linking up with Nicole from Three 31 for:


I will be the first to admit.....generally I struggle with link ups.  That is why they are not a regular occurence for me.  But occasionally, I will come across one that is right up my alley.  When I read about Nicole's, I immediately knew what I would write about.  Here is the prompt that she gave her readers:

The theme of your 12.12.12. post must focus on the number TWELVE (12).

My TWELVE focus is about 5'2", 85 pounds, tallish, dark and incredibly handsome. 


Biased?  Perhaps, but on his birthday a little over TWELVE  years ago Zachary Braedon rocked my world.  Oh, yeah...being that he was born during another momentous calendar occasion - the new MILLENIUM, that makes him all the more special.  I am blessed beyond measure and he is by far my greatest accomplishment.  He has taught me so much and although I frequently have to throw down the "I'm your mother" card, he and I are also great friends and I love that.  We laugh a lot, like a lot of the same music (hello Maroon 5) and he is one of my biggest fans when it comes to my relatively new love of crafty ventures. He is intelligent and a wealth of knowledge, especially when it is something that he is passionate about.  He is a willing participant and enables my photo addiction. He is an animal lover and has such a sweet, loving heart - although it may be a struggle to get him to admit it.

Zachary is my little slice of Heaven right here on Earth - truly the light of my life.  In honor of the 12.12.12 link up here are TWELVE pictures of my most treasured TWELVE year old that I adore...obviously not all during his TWELTH year.


If you have a TWELVE themed post, head over to Three 31 and join in the fun.  Nicole is such a sweetheart and would love to have you.  I can't wait to see her on Saturday and help her celebrate the BIG 2-9!!!

10 comments:

  1. Awww.... I love this post! :D
    So clever!! :D
    You got yourself a handsome boy, Julie!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Ps. I also LOVE Maroon 5~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! And I agree, incredibly handsome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! As everyone has already said, he is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!! My son's name is Zachary, too! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great post and so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the PERFECT 12 to focus on! I love that first picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your 12-themed post. Your son is adorable. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jul-EEEEE!!!!! I love this post, what an incredible tribute to the Awesome Z-Man. I am so incredibly blessed to call you Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is So sweet!! What a cutie pie and I love that first photo of him!! Stunning!! He sounds like such a great young man and you are teaching him well!!! What a great way to remember 12.12.12!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!