Thursday, March 15, 2012

Busiest Vacation EVER

This hands down, may just be the busiest vacation that I have ever had.  I have truly not even been able to catch my breath.  As I mentioned in the previous post.....I pretty much scrapbooked the entire weekend.  I finally finished Monday night - well I guess it was actually Tuesday morning, at 6:30 AM.  That was after we went to the Mythbusters Live show.  It was a lot of fun and we were on the 3rd row!!!!  Tuesday afternoon, I delivered the scrapbook - luckily I had a very happy customer and that always makes it worth while.  He emailed me this morning and said his wife is going to want one for their other son  - GO ME!!!  After that little adventure, we headed to the T-mobile store and I FINALLY put my big girl panties on and went android....if you call me and I hang up on you or you get a text resembling hyroglyphics, please don't take it personally.  I have been assured by more than one person that it will get better...I can only hope.  Zachary and I managed to put together an IKEA desk last night in just over 2 hours with next to no drama - I never would have thought...lol.  Furniture assembly has never been my strong suit.  Today, a friend and I rearranged about 75% of my apartment.   Before today, I didn't really know how much longer I was going to be able to stand it here, but I am amazed - it is truly a brand new place.  We even made the dining room very scrapping friendly with room for future storage.  Oh, and forgot the most important part - Zach and I can actually eat at the table absent of any scrapping supplies.  It is not as visually pleasing as I would like it, but it is just what I needed. 

So, Wednesday is coming to a close.  Clean sheets are in the dryer and I am packing my suitcase.  My flight leaves for Chicago in about 9 hours and other than being truly exhausted....I am so excited that I can hardly stand it!!!!  Two of my girlfriend's and I are going to celebrate  St. Paddy's Day in style in the Windy City.  Megan is flying with me in the morning, and Jennifer is meeting us from Orlando.  This is the first time any of us have been, so we are all pretty pumped.  I will obviously be absent until the first part of next week - that is why I am blogging now instead of finishing up my packing, but check back next week for a recap and I hope a lot of fun pictures.  All three of us are all about the pictures so there will probably be hundreds all together...and you think I'm kidding.

Just a reminder, if you haven't signed up for my giveaway please give Shannon over at Life After I Dew a visit and sign yourself up - she so graciously offered to host.  There will be two winners, and it is good stuff people!  Tested and approved by me.  That is it from here folks, got to squeeze in a few hours of sleep.  Make note, this will be only the second time in my blog's history that there has been a post with no photos - the first being my very first post EVER.  Me no likey, but I will make up for it....promise.  Have a great weekend...Happy St. Patrick's Day...Luck O' the Irish...and all that other crazy green stuff!

1 comment:

  1. yayyyyy for rockin' the scrapbook & scoring another gig!

    have the time of your life in chicago (take pics woman!)

    xxoo!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!