Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 2 - I Am Happiest When........

If you have started following my 30 Days of Lists Challenge you will notice that it should in fact be Day 3. Be patient with me....this daily blogging thing will take some getting used to.  The Day 2 list topic is "I Am Happiest When...."

1. Zachary and I are cuddled on the couch watchig a great movie - today it was Rio.  That is a seriously cute movie!  Actually, absolutely any time that I am with my boy makes me beyond happy.
2. I spend time with my family
3. I do something to make someone's day
4. Life throws me a curve ball and I end up none the worse for wear on the other side
5. I get to see my friends - some of them I am fortunate to have close by and others are WAY too far away (you know who you are!)
6. I make a scrapbook or collage and actually get to see someone open it - it so makes all the work 100% worthwhile - secretly I think it is some kind of natural high that I can't seem to get enough of (is that bad????)
7.  I am at shelling at the BEACH....no where else that I would rather vacation - Sanibel Island in FL is my favorite!

I think this list could go on and on, but I think this is a good representation of the things that are at the top of my list...and after all I think that is sort of the whole point!  Hope you are having a great holiday weekend...you will be hearing from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!