Sunday, February 12, 2012

Laundry and Valentines....What a Combo

Well, folks - the day didn't go exactly as I had planned.  Although I didn't get as much scrapping done as I had wanted to,  I got all the Valentines ready for Zachary's party on Tuesday.  I met up with he and his dad and got those passed off to him, since he won't be back over here until Wednesday.  They turned out so cute.  Usually I do it all myself, but this holiday I cheated a little and used free printables from Shindig.  There are great party planning/decorating essentials there....free printables as well as very reasonably priced downloads.  She also has an Etsy shop where you can order custom items.



 I did finish all the laundry - that also means folded, hung up and put away...I know, pretty amazing isn't it?  I resisted the Sons of Anarchy until about 6 PM and limited myself to two episodes. 

A little bout of Winter weather has finally arrived.  The last couple of days it has been pretty darn cold and this evening we started getting rain.  Could there be some ice in out future? There is a good possibility....but you never know this IS Texas...we could be in shorts and flip flops tomorrow.

I am calling it a night, peeps.  Early workout in the morning.  Night, and hope you all had a great weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. those valentines are too stinkin' cute!!!

    rockin' the martha stewart-ness mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyn,
    You are so sweet! That is the mother of all compliments - less the part where she did hard time! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!