Friday, April 26, 2013

In Focus Friday w/ My Mind's Lens: April 2013

I don't feel quite so bad posting a contributor post this week since I have managed to get in two posts of my own....wonders never cease.  It is the last Friday of the month and time for Kaeley from My Mind's Lens.

Photobucket

Kaeley is working on crossing #16 off of her Photography Bucket List and I feel lucky that she has decided to share the fruits of her labor with my readers!  She has captured some really great shots.

My plan was to share some of my latest family portraits this month.  Sadly, both families had to cancel for various reasons.  However, I am excited to share a different project that I am working on.  Earlier this year I posted my 2013 Bucket List of photography.  I had an opportunity to start #16 this week - a series of old cars.

I am thrilled to share some of my favorites from this fun shoot.











So - I'm not great at narrowing down my choices.  Instead, you get more than a few :)

6 comments:

  1. A bucket photography list, what a cool idea! Love the cars.

    Julie, I expect at least two posts next week too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! There's an old car for sale near me that I just want to go take pix of..is that wrong? :)
    HOpe you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these photos!! and it was great meeting you this weekend, I am now following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shots are great.
    My daughter is a photographer and also loves these old vehicles to photograph.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!