Thursday, November 21, 2013

Third Thursday Scrapbook Stories: November 2013

It is my favorite Thursday of the month....when Katie takes over and shares some of her scrapbook genius. I am sure that I have said it before, but besides the fact that Katie keeps pretty much on top of everything that she has going on, I most love her scrapbooking style!  Like me, she likes to make the most of her layouts and use a  lot of pictures as opposed to focusing on just one.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with either style and I admire both...my preference is just a lot of pictures.  Here's Katie....


Photobucket

******************************

Happy Weekend Eve everyone!

Can you believe Thanksgiving is in just one week? I can't!

I'm a little sad though, because it means that my absolute favorite season, fall, is coming to an end.

This year, in honor of my favorite season, I decided to do a fall list. Its exactly like the summer lists that are always popular, but for autumn instead!

And if I'm going to go to all the trouble to make a list, I'm going to scrap it!


For this layout, I wanted to include lots of pictures of things we did this fall, including:

drinking Blue Moon Pumpkin Harvest Ale
making apple cheddar muffins
decorating our door with a new wreath
sitting by the fire on our honeymoon
walking by the lakes
watching our favorite Halloween movie
lighting way too many candles
getting married

I printed out my pictures two per page and trimmed them down to 2.75"x3.75" so I could fit all of them onto this layout :)


I love all of Bella Blvd's papers, but I really love their Thankful line. I couldn't get enough of these adorable stickers when putting together this page. Fortunately, there are still a lot left over for a few Thanksgiving layouts as well!


This was our whole list...we didn't get to everything. Making s'mores, enjoying caramel apples, picking pumpkins and baking oatmeal bread will have to wait for next year! But I'm very happy with everything we did get to do this year.

Now I just need to come up with a Christmas list! What would be on yours?

6 comments:

  1. You did get a lot checked off of your list! I love that layout and all of the photos. What a fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. drinking Blue Moon Pumpkin Harvest Ale and making apple cheddar muffins sounds like a good call!

    Can't believe it's almost December! I love Fall season too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - this is such a cute page!
    I love how you created your list with the different fonts and checked things off.
    Very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love these seasonal lists you make, so much fun! The layout is perfect and such a great reminder of the fun things you did this season!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of making a layout for each season!!!
    Of course my favourite part of this time for you, was you getting married :)
    I love, love, love your card you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you're looking for cheap Business Phone Service, never compromise quality for price. Find one that gives you quality service. Here are some of the things you need to remember.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!