Monday, July 29, 2013

All The Fabulous Things You Have Heard Are TRUE

If you are at all familiar with some of the big time scrapbookers, Project Lifers and DIYers (Becky Higgins, Ali Edwards, The House of Smiths...and I could go on and on) you have definitely heard about  Persnickety Prints. The incredible customer service, attention to detail (persnickety in a good way) and all around fabulousness of this little company based in Orem, Utah.

Well, I have first hand knowledge...the rumors are all TRUE!!!!  In case you didn't know, if I have to do anything more complicated than upload an original image to a site for printing, it is pretty much hopeless...editing, resizing - forget about it!  I am working on a special project and needed special sized photos 6x8" and 9x8".  Weird. I know.  As luck would have it, 6x8" is available on their regular list of available sizes....9x8" not so much.  Well, I dialed their number hoping for a miracle.  There was no answer, but I left a message.  Within 30 minutes or less, I had a return call from Aubrey.  She patiently listened to my predicament and suggested I resize the images that I needed in 9x8"  she would print them as 8x10" and I would only need to trim the white borders off the pictures.  Knowing that I could not accomplish this one my own, I called in reinforcements and quickly had the resized images uploaded to Persnickety Prints.

I forgot to tell you this most important part....it was lunch time last Friday and I needed the prints absolutely no later than Friday the 26th.  Hello, procrastinator!

Fast forward a few hours and it is 4:45 PM on that same day and I get a phone call from Aubrey.  She had all the 6x8" images printed, but she said it does not appear that there has been any modifications to the images that I needed in the irregular size.  Panic immediately sets in and the hope of getting this project done on time is quickly fading.  Aubrey quickly steps up and asks me if I have the original images from before they were altered.  I say yes, and she says that since there are only four of them, if I will email them to her she will make the adjustments for me and get them printed and to the post office for me ASAP.  At this point I am still about 30 minutes from home, but promise her I will email them as soon as I get to the house.

I got home, emailed the images as requested and then waited....but not for long.  Zach and I had dinner and visited with my parents for a bit.  As we were headed home - about 7:00 PM, I had an email from Aubrey saying everything was fine, the pictures came out great and she had gone ahead and taken all the borders off for me!!!!!  Not only that, but the pictures were packaged and ready for shipment....what the what????? She felt sure that I would have the pictures by Thursday....what a relief!

Well....to my utter amazement and total delight, this showed up at my desk on MONDAY!!!!!!!!


I could not have asked for a better experience with Persnickety Prints!  Aubrey was fabulous and went well above and beyond to make sure that I was taken care of, and if she was frustrated with me for being a computer moron, she hid it very well!  The prints are fabulous - the quality top notch!  Great care was taken to make sure that my prints were not damaged during their journey.  I could go on and on, but I know that you are probably ready for me to shut my trap.   If you learned one thing from this post (other than that I am really long winded), I hope you know they are the go to company for caring, speedy service and top notch quality....they have gained a customer for life!  And considering how I am a freak for pictures, that is saying a lot!

I was not compensated in any way for this post....I am just a firm believer that in this day and age, excellent customer service and quality should not go unrecognized.  THE END!!!!

Coming later in the week, I will share a bit of the book....I did not photograph the entire thing, but enough to give you and idea of what I did.  Happy Monday!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome love a great company I'm so going to have to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super great service and news! TFS because I have been thinking of giving them a try, but had heard a few complaints.
    Sounds like she went above and beyond for you.
    I am using another company for Instagram prints right now, but not too happy that my order is taking so long. Only to find out after emailing them that they are not shipping out orders again until August 3rd!
    I ordered my pics over a week ago and now won't get them until at least a week or so into August.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound amazing! I will keep them in mind for future projects. Can't wait to see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be using them soon for my bridal portraits! And i am the recipient of said book above and its AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what amazing service! This is a great story :) I'm super excited to see your project...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you that you received such great customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is AMAZING! I am so glad that you had such a wonderful experience. Good customer service can really make all the difference for a company (in my book at least!)

    I was just freaking out this morning about where to print pictures for my mini books (I need weird sizes as well) and was going to just do a whole ton of photoshopping, but now I'm thinking I'm going with them!

    Thank you for the review! I wouldn't have even thought of it unless I read this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're a great company! I'm always satisfied with the product and service. H20 solutions

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!