Happy Third Thursday of March :) I hope you all enjoyed the first day of spring yesterday!
Like Julie, I am in the middle of a big move. Right now, all of our things are on a truck on their way to Louisiana. Including
I say "most" because I kept out a few essentials for Project Life. I couldn't be completely craft-less for over a week!
Now, I know that I should be able to complete Project Life with just the core kit + binder + pictures. But lets be honest here...I love having way more things than I actually need at my disposal. What if I suddenly need a stamp with red ink and I don't have it on me! I just like to be overly prepared. And it all fit in the cute little box, so why not?!
1. Project Life Core Kit in Cobalt my current project life kit
2. Martha Stewart Ink Pad Sets lots of colors, not a lot of space
3. Sharpie Pens my favorite for journaling
4. Clementine Cardstock (to be honest, not sure why I have this...its for the kit I will start using on May 14 of this year...didn't really need it this week!) + 3x4 Grid Cards
5. Lots of $1 stamps from Michaels
6. Corner Rounder (this isn't the same one I use, it has no markings on it and I can't find it anywhere, this is the one that Becky Higgins recommends for PL)
Not pictured: Scissors + Adhesive
And with just the things in this kit (okay, with just half the things in my kit...but seriously, I need all of that stuff!) I was able to put this layout together in my otherwise empty apartment!
What would be in your essential craft kit?