Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"SO WHAT!" Wednesday

OK, Peeps….I am re-engaging.  And what better way to do that than to link up with the FABULOUS Shannon @ Life After I “Dew” for "So What!" Wednesday.


Today, I am saying “So What”…..
*if I haven’t blogged in like almost three weeks.
*if I am trying to play it off like it (the lack of blogging) doesn’t bother me.
*if I am slightly pleased that I am not the only one that appears to be in a bit of a blogging slump.
*if I am not loving Weight Watchers (…more on that soon).
*if I am super excited that one of my favorite bloggers Cyn over at The Chunky Goddess is back in the saddle with as much sass as ever. (Cyn – please don’t hold that WW comment against me!)

*if I really want one of these "Peace" t-shirts that Shannon is sporting on her blog, but I am worried that my belly is still too dang big for a “fitted” t-shirt.
*if I am still struggling with the Couch Potato to 5K training program – I am still NOT giving up.
*if I stayed up until almost 3 AM last Friday night finishing gift bags for soccer trophies  - that is what I do people P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-E!!!!


*if I have a new tattoo, but don’t want to tell everybody the story behind it – a girl doesn’t have to share everything does she?  I LOVE IT and that is all that matters!

AND FINALLY.....
*I am eagerly anticipating next Saturday when I will attend my first ever (drum roll, please) scrapbook convention!!!  Does that make me super nerdy?  Probably so, but that doesn’t change the fact that I am SUPER excited….just sayin.

And there you have it....that's what I am saying "SO WHAT" to this week.  I am hoping that I am back on track and will do my best to to be posting again much sooner than later!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new tat and I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious as to what it means! And...yeah blogging slump seems to be the general consensus right now...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back... And I'm happy Cyn is back with a vengeance, too! LOL... Have a great time at your convention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock on my geek-a-licious scrappy one!! Have a stellar time at the convention...looking forward to some fun pics after ;)
    *anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. visiting from SWW. dont worry about the procrastination label. it's not "procrastination". i purposely don't' get things done until super late at night b/c that's the only time i can get things done in peace!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!