Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Weekend and A Little Help

Since it is now closer to this weekend than last I guess that I better get to posting.  The weekend was full, but not so much that we were running ragged.  I had my sweet boy for the second weekend in a row and enjoyed every minute of it!  The weather was beautiful  - mid to high 80s all weekend.  Saturday morning started out with a soccer game.  It was a heartbreaking 1-0 loss, but the Patriots gave it their all!

Zach warming up with his dad

Post game huddle

Saturday afternoon we went to see "Dolphin Tale".  I am a sucker for animal films and this one did not disappoint!  I am amazed by dolphins and am not afraid to admit that I was teary through most of the movie.  It had a great cast  - Harry Connick Jr., Ashley Judd, Morgan Freman and the two kids that were in the movie were really good.  I give it a Two Thumbs Up!

Sunday was the day for the eagerly anticipated "Nerf Gun War" at a local park, organized by Zach's PE teacher.  It was a very nice day and there was a great turn out.  The boys (and one very serious and overly armed girl - see below) had a blast!

Zachary, Andrew, Harold and Reid (in the tree)
Have no idea - camera started acting crazy, but I thought this was a cool picture

I did mention well armed didn't I?  The little lady, posted a couple pics below, provided the arsenal.


Zachary ready for battle
Miss Kathryn - keeper of the arsenal.  Armed and dangerous!
The Yellow Team
The red team - worthy opponents

A great time was had by all!!!!  It was a great finish to an awesome weekend.

And finally, Zachary was working on a little essay for school tonight and someone felt like he definitely needed some assistance:
Jack is such the little helper!

Good night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!