Monday, April 21, 2014

In the Spotlight

I found Mary and Capturing Magical Memories through a Texas Women Bloggers link up and was just in awe of all her fun digital Disney layouts.  I just happened to be working on my one and only Disney album at the time.  Even though I am a traditional scrapper, I linked up one of my Disney layouts for her Memory Keeping Monday link up.  Much to my surprise, Mary not only commented, but also asked if I would be interested in being spotlighted one Monday.  I was a little ok a whole lot intimidated, but went outside my comfort zone and answered the questions.  Today is my day and I would love it if you would stop by Capturing Magical Memories,  and check out my interview!
 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a blessed Easter!  In case you missed my Friday afternoon post singing the praises of Dear Harper Design, you can find it below.

6 comments:

  1. I'll be heading over there now! You know I love me some Disney scrapping and an interview with you to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice interview on her page. I love your style and cant wait for us to start on my wedding book. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting!! I'm headed over now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't figure out how to comment over there, ha! What a great interview!! You sounded so professional!!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!